Originally Posted by 10applesupontop
Well, just recently I was watching home videos of my little girl. I am baby crazy right at the moment. DD is just so grown up now. I miss my baby. So, I can comment with some authority here.

After reading this thread I went back to see some of DD's videos when she was a newborn. Oh man, now I want another one too. I have no clue how in the world I could handle it but she was so cute, sigh... (still is but it's a different kind of cute)

Anyways, after thinking about it some more, I do remember many people commenting about how serious she looked and MIL is convinced that she's a very old soul (she believes in reincarnation). When she was 2 weeks old we took her out for the first time and we had a number of people asking if she was more like 3 months old. She's always just had her eyes so wide open and looks like she's processing everything around her. Looking at her photos and videos I noticed that even before she was a month old we had pictures of her sitting on the couch (propped up) with a big old grin on her face looking right at the camera. I also have videos of her 3 months or younger looking through books.