Originally Posted by Kriston
but I don't think this site is for you. Or me. It's step one in the journey and we're on step 12 (or whatever)... But I feel like judging it from where we are now isn't really fair.

If I had seen this and believed it when my child was a preschooler it would have been step one down a totally messed up and inaccurate path. I haven't done this test but I have read the book thoroughly. If she uses the same measures what I would have been told is that my kid was MG at most when in fact he's high level PG. This type of inaccurate tool may have led me to not have him individually evaluated or to believe that he needed something totally different educationally than he needed.

I think people with more experience are EXACTLY the ones who should feel free to speak out about this and discourage reliance on this sort of tool. If was posting about my four year old I may well have said "great tool, loved the reports, appreciated getting this information" because I might have had no idea the information I got was totally wrong.