I find the whole thing to be problematic and I would actively discourage parents from this service. I feel very fortunate that I read this book AFTER our child had already had good assessments and after he was old enough to have revealed a high level of acheivement. If we'd relied on this when he was a preschooler we absolutely would have been lead down the wrong path.

According to the book our child is maybe a level two or three. According to comprehensive educational evaluation and acheivement (DYS, over 700 on every section of the SAT by age 11, etc.) he's PG without a doubt. So, I can only say it not at all difficult for me to imagine a parent of a preschooler doing this test and thinking "whew level two, nothing to worry about" when in reality they were dealing with a very different situation. This may delay a parent from seeking out needed and appropriate testing and educational planning.

Also, I just have to say I find the title of "You can find out how smart your child is today" to be totally deceptive.