Chay, the link shows the difference and is helpful. I will create one and keep for my use. Thank you.
Dude, yes, they consider his 2nd grade classmates as the right peers as all of them are one grade accelerated in the gifted program. I am trying to request them to give him, a little more than that.

indigo, sure, I understand what you are saying about the 'yes/no' situations. I will try to maintain the amicability and have my action items on the list, in any case. I am worried because I do not have a clear plan B. I do not know if they do one or more subject accelerations individually and I have not checked with them on it till now. I would love to homeschool, but when I discussed that with my DS, he does not seem to want it (at least as of now). He wants to get out, meet and be with his buddies. He is basically liking going to school everyday. Private school is not an option for us right now due to the tuition. I provide him enrichment in Math and LA at home. I am still new to all this and trying to figure out what kind of learning plan I need to come with, for him to make sure he learns more than he revises.