I am now going through her binders with her every weekend. They look disorganized, but not terrible. There are usually 3 or 4 loose papers in the bottom of her pack, but not essential ones. I will find things misfiled (wrong binder) or somewhat misfiled (wrong section of binder), but LOSING work doesn't seem to be her issue. Her issue is failing to turn in. The work IS typically completed UNLESS it was assigned in a method that is not typical. If a teacher specifically asks for work, it will always be turned in. If she needs to remember it on her own, good luck with that. If there is a routine (HW every night, HW every Wed and Fri), that will work. If random and not often, uh oh. If HW is usually online but oh, today it was a worksheet? She is going to forget that because she will only check online. That's the way it is. And in one class, I swear the teacher has ADHD and it is SO VERY hard for her to manage due to the scattershot way things work. In contrast, another teacher dictates exactly how the binder should be organized in an intuitive way, tells them where everything should be filed, assigns HW the same day of the week always, etc. She has over a 100% in that class (that teacher has been teaching 20+years).

Last edited by ultramarina; 10/10/16 11:21 AM.