Originally Posted by bluemagic
Eco.. Been there and I'm glad you got this resolved & she accepted the late work. I'd be drinking that beer too in your situation. First I'd probably pace the house and rant at this air first.
We had frozen custard for dinner instead a beer-fest...ha ha. I did a bit of pacing and ranting...all better now. smile

For today's installment of Just...ugh. DS' latest OMG why don't you get it STOP IT DS moment:

He had a project worth 40 points in history.
He received 25.
I asked teacher why (teacher does not supply much feedback).
Teacher said because DS wrote "Large Empty Space Ignore It" in an empty space on his page.

So, I tell DS writing this cost him 15 points. DS is puzzled--why, he didn't think it was smart aleck... I say--I don't know, DS, but you know this teacher doesn't have a sense of humor so don't do this stuff. DS suddenly has an aha moment and says, "Oh! That was really stupid--because the minute I wrote that, the space was no longer empty, so it doesn't make any sense."

Ugh, DS.

I also see where he has written "I am just pretending to write down important information" on his notes for the class. UGH. Do not turn in that stuff, DS!!

It's really strange how some teachers seem to find him quirky and funny and others are mortally offended by his style. frown

Guess what class his lowest grade is in, even though it's his favorite subject outside of school? :P