DS' neuropsychologist has closed shop and moved out of town. If I asked for more EF testing, it would be with someone different. What types of tests would be helpful? Also: DS' WM is good (127,I think) per WISC V. His PSI is lower but still average (109). When you say memory, is that what you mean?

Well, no wonder it took so long to get the report. She was probably trying to pack her stuff.
aeh would be better qualified to answer this question but I can tell you what was done with DD. She was given the Rey-Osterreith Complex Figure test, where there was a complicated design (you can google this) and she had to copy it, and then at a later point draw it from memory. I see DD as being fairly good at art, but her drawing was a mess. She did it in a very haphazard way that represented no planning/organizational ability. I think she was at around the 6th percentile for this test, but the 85th percentile for a different test that looked at visual-motor integration (The Bender-Gestalt Visual-Motor Test) which made it clear it's an EF issue, and not a motor or vision issue. He also gave her the Delis-Kaplan Executive Functioning System (D-KEFS) which tests for things like scanning, sequencing, switching, sorting, design fluency, verbal fluency, inhibition, inhibition/switching, etc. Also the California Verbal Learning Test (CVLT-C) which tested short and long term memory (she was in the average range which I don't know if it's "normal" for a gifted child, or not. Her working memory on the WISC was 96th percentile).

I don't know if it's worth shelling out a lot of money to get more testing, in terms of making the school do the right thing, but if nothing else, it may give you more information. I feel like with the BRIEF, all it is is people saying "yes, he's disorganized" "Yes, there is limited planning ability", etc. but there are actual standardized tests that test actual performance from a neuropsychological standpoint.