Did she take an achievement test for math like the Woodcock Johnson? With DD9, who was evaluated by a neuropsych/educational psych, there was a big gap between applied problems and fluency/calculation (although I think her scores would have been better if she had been medicated at the time for her ADHD...she probably wasn't very focused). I asked what DD is supposed to do for math if she is way above grade level for conceptual ability but below grade level for fluency and he said she should be using a calculator or some sort of cheat sheet for the math facts. There is a problem with retrieving the information from long term memory. She has slow processing speed as well, as well as EF issues. DD does not count on her fingers but is what I would consider excessively slow doing calculations, esp. when she is not on her stimulant meds. When she's not on her stimulant meds I feel like she suddenly lost about 50 IQ points, at least when it comes to doing math (I'm not saying stimulant meds would help your DD, it's just our experience). If you think your DD actually has a problem with understanding the concept of things like multiplication, obviously that requires more than using a calculator to get around the problem. It sounds like it would be a good idea to back up and try to fill in conceptual holes, but with what curriculum or program, I don't know.