Can you explain what the goal is for her?

That may (er-- or maybe not) help; that is, if the disability is simply something that CANNOT be "made right" then-- maybe supports, accommodations, and alternative methods are the key rather than remediation.

That is, so what if she can't gain automaticity in math facts? Let her use a calculator or another tool-- if this is disability, then focusing on "filling gaps" seems about like working with a dysgraphic student on their handwriting. All the remediation in the world may simply not be capable of making such a person look normative relative to someone without the disability-- at least when examining the granular activities that rely heavily upon that nonfunctional skill set.

I guess what I'm saying is-- is it a good idea to be focusing on remediation? Or is it a losing battle that is just a waste of time? Maybe focusing on how she can learn to work with what she does have going for her is a better strategy?

And no, I'm not aware of any particular resources here. But I'm confused that "counting off/on" on fingers is considered something to be eradicated. Supposing that her disability means that she CANNOT gain automaticity as other NT children do, she's to be congratulated for figuring out a support that is always available to her. I'm not seeing that as a problem.

Maybe K-6 math foundation skills are not going to look like they do for a NT student-- ever. It doesn't seem to me that this is a good reason to keep pounding away at something that is disability-mediated, though. If she can learn to be functional at the skills that she needs for higher math, then maybe it doesn't need to look like anything in particular. Why does she have to use any particular method??

Maybe I'm not understanding.

Schrödinger's cat walks into a bar. And doesn't.