Originally Posted by HowlerKarma
Originally Posted by somewhereonearth
Originally Posted by 22B
Originally Posted by 22B
[Yesterday] Maybe if they make it optional for anyone, then they have to make it optional for everyone, and they don't want to do that for some reason.
Originally Posted by somewhereonearth
[Today] When I explained that he was ok with all of that and so were we, we got to the root of it: "If you refuse to go on the trip, other parents will think it's ok to do the same. We don't want you to set a precedent that will cause other parents to think that they can pick and choose the educational opportunities that the school offers. We are experienced professionals. We know what are great opportunities for children."
Yay! I win! Where's my prize?

22B, yes you win a prize too! I was searching back in the posts because I didn't remember who had made your comment.

Here's a whole PITCHER of Kool-aid.

wink

Oh HK, how could have missed you?! You definitely get a prize too!

And you also get a prize for being one of the first people on the site - maybe THE first person - to help me out when I first arrived here. As soon as I see your avatar, I think, "this will be a wise, helpful and peaceful response. I better read it!"

Love to you all here! I honestly could not make it through this journey without you. Thanks so much!