I have IQ testing on both my kids (with DS that testing was done due to him being 2e and a TBI and we were concerned about the other e). But I have to say that just because we have IQ testing, showing high scores, it doesn't really mean much to people. "IQ" is a dirty word, just like "gifted". I always try to come up with an alternate word for their IQ test results, and fail. Teachers/school admin still seem to be convinced that I hothouse my kids and that's the only reason they do so well. Heck, they probably think I hothoused them to do well on an IQ test, somehow. I didn't even know DS would be taking an IQ test. It was just done, and then I was presented with the results. Oh, yeah, and they have no idea what >99.9th percentile really means in terms of how many people in the population exist with scores like that. It could be just a few people in the entire district and they still pooh pooh it and act like it's meaningless, or like the kids are exactly the same as other gifted kids who may only be at the 95th or 98th percentile.