Thank you Willagayle for writing in. Siya loved Good Niight Moon too...but she has a very sharp memory and once she reads a book 2 to 3 times she talks anout it to her maid...she rarely picks it up...until another kid comes over and she wants to play the teacher.... yes siya is loved unconditionally an to the extent that she is spoilt. Lots of adults here constantly talking to her. She has many books...but once they are read to her a few times over she is done with them...then she makes stories around it...her current favourite is Goldilocks and There is a nightmare in my closet...
I would warmly welcome suggestions...i am from Bombay but living here in Hisar haryana where my beloved husband lived his life...its a small town...really small...But we are the Royal family here so we can have a few extra things...like arrange a music teacher...we travel to Delhi (3 hrs from here) often and Bombay twice a year.Its quiet a daily challenge to keep her intellectually stimulated. She has started solving puzzles...in less than 20 minutes she can solve them...the second time it takes her under two minutes.
The most difficult is figuring the gifts...she is so good at math...loves music too..give her a brush and she is as involved as van gosh or salvador perhaps. she hates building toys or construction sets or legos...which amuses me...I loved them as a kid...mu aunt got them from USA and we waited for them all year through...for our new lego...and when technic came I was much older but still amused!
Warm regards,
Dali