Dali -
Is life a blessing or a curse? a blessing, of course!
There is no difference between being gifted for your daughter and being alive. So giftedness is a blessing. also a PIA. (pain in the neck - US slang for a difficult thing. How does the Indian version go?

How do you know which areas she is gifted in? Keep a journal of at least one sentence of what she loves every day. Soon enough you will be able to look back and see the patterns. There is need to every know what areas her gift is in - because she, like you and I grow and change every day.

The way to keep her giftedness from going to waste is not avoid putting her in innapropriate situations where people place a lot of innapripriate demands. ((playgroup with agemates, school if she has already mastered most of what they are teaching))

Remember that she will probably not grow up to use her best skill, she will probably grow up to do the work that best matches her Values. Keep teaching her the things any child needs to have good Values and be kind, and also allow her to learn whatever she is interested in.

Look around for lots of Aunties and Uncles who will talk to her and be interested in what she has to say.

Here what little I've been able to piece together about Indian culture and giftedness, please forgive me if I am wrong, please forgive my ignorance -
1) Are there Traditions in India of very young people being noticed as spiritually very developed at very young ages? Spirituality is a common aspect of Giftedness. Is special training availible? Is it only for boys?
2) Does the idea of Reincarnation leave room for a very young person to have some of the qualities of their past lives appear at unusually young ages?
3) Most of the Indian people I know are through my work, where I met many highly intelligent Doctors with lovely characters. What kind of preparation was given to them?
4) What kinds of early lives did your artist have?

Basically my assumption is that the U.S. is wonderful in that it is open to so many new ideas, but, on the other hand, we certianly don't have ALL or even MOST of the good ideas. I would like to keep pushing you to look in BOTH directions with great pride in your tradition and country. I hope this is acceptable.

Blessed Be,
Trinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com