Dear Trinity,
That sounds so easy for you. I write her journal though not each day. Even with a nanny I feel so exhausted at the end of the day that I keep procrasinating this job.
Luckily I live in an extended family setup which helps her a lot. My husbands brother, his wife (Anu) and his father we all live together and get along very well. Siya is very popular with all of them. My husbands brother and his wife travel quiet a bit but when they are here they are constantly providing her the intellectual stimulation she needs. Anu plays snap the card game with her and Siya loves it.
Siya is naturally spiritual. she is usually very kind to all living things or even things that have no life. She likes praying and reminds me each day even if I forget.Sorry comes easily from her mouth and when she sees any of our animals in pain she cries with them.
Well I dont know how the artists and doctors were brought up! But yes traditions hold great importance and Siya loves most of the customary ones.
Off late siya has decided that she wants to play with the moon. She says 'Moon come down, sit here,play with me'. So I told her moon can play hide and seek but wont sit here. I take her to all the windows and from a few she can se the moon. She keeps my brain at work all day! smilzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Dali