Dali,

You've picked up on many good practices that will serve you well. You speak to her like a person. You allow her to do what she likes to do. You tell here stories with familiar characters. You read to her. You trust her to know who she wants to play with! Wonderful.

I'm living in the US, and have no experience with Indian Culture, but my guess it there is some way of nurturing unusually bright children, that's quite different from the US style. It sounds to me like you are looking to combine the best of both traditions and I think that's wonderful.

Order longer books for your daughter, and try books about "unschooling" for you. It's an approach that stresses following the child's lead. I think it's what you are looking for.

When my son was around that age he would point to something and ask: Why?

I would say either "Custom" or "Nature." If he wanted to know more he would ask for more detail. Often it was enough.
Why no pizza for breakfast? - Custom
Why it rain today? - Nature
Why me no hit dog? - "Nature" I said, which made him laugh!

and on and on.
I think it really helped him get an overall view of the world, which is what they are trying to do.

Also I made an agreement that I wouldn't answer every question, but since I was trustable that was ok, but I would NOT lie to him or rather, that I would do my absolute best not to lie.

I think it's quite important, although leads to some messy situations. ((wink))

Love and More Love,
Trinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com