My daughter Siya is 19 months.At 7 months she said her first three words.At 19 mos she can talk two languages - english and Hindi. She talks very clearly amd makes huge sentances - Like ' Siya is hungry, she wants to eat a banana', 'I want to go to the park' 'I have eaten enough, no more'.' I have fever, I want to sleep'(and then its the truth'..and many many more...she knows all her alphabets..and sings over 10 nursery rhymes and a few songs too. She can count upto 10 and at times even 15. She recognizes all colours and shapes.
She has just started to explore phonics on her own...suddenly she will say...'Pant..P' or 'Kite...K'
Siya hates to interact with kids her age. She does not want to sit in a place at all...she is too restless.She also attemts to rob stuff.
She loves music and reading...music can keep her dancing for an hour...and reading for about 10 minutes. But I just read the book to her once and she knows it thoroughly. The secong time she will read with me. the third time she will read it to my nanny then she is over it. There are no libraries here and its become an expensive proposition for me!
Can any of you experienced friends here help me. Guide me.Where do I start.
Regards,
Dali