Dearest Trinity,
Happy Birthsday to you. May God bless you..I wish you happiness too. I love birthdays. And the only present I can offer is a free tarot reading...I am an experienced reader and read for free...charging fo readings is against my ethics.
Birthday celebrations are rites of passage. We sing, dance, make speeches, drink, and eat. The ceremony and rituals may be very formal and/or quite elaborate with an abundance of flowers, candles, and decorations. Or, a rite of passage may be marked quietly and simply just by acknowledging it. Sometimes we perform a ritual quietly, in private, to note a personal milestone.

We are somehow changed, hopefully for the better but always different than we were before. In some sense, we are transformed and we acknowledge such transformations with ritual celebrations. Traditional ceremonies honor our ethnic and/or spiritual background, even our history. Special words, music, and food are customary and connect us to each other.
Rites of passage honor the past, acknowledge the present, and give us hope for the future.

I wish you such a great day ahead and a wonderful year and the bestest life!

Love
Dali