I'm blown away by your DD, ultramarina. What you describe is a phenomenal level of knowledge. She sounds remarkable.

A more general comment to all on my family background:

After doing some digging through old records with my parents, we've discovered that there is a known history of EG+ on my side of the family. Strangely, this had never come up before.

My dad is a retired fighter pilot and had to sit a battery of psych tests over the course of his recruitment. His evaluations consistently ranged EG+. (Though, he is quick to say that he thinks IQ tests are overblown and insists that he isn't remarkable.) I learned that my mother was doing university calculus and algebra courses in high school. I've always thought she was wired differently, since she has unusually low sleep requirements (<4 hours/night long term), and this is just another tidbit that supports my hypothesis.

Also, apparently my parents were told that I had received one of the highest scores ever tested in the province (Ontario) on the universal standardized test I referenced earlier (CTBS). I never knew this.

What is to give light must endure burning.