I found my notes from when my son was between 14 and 17 months. I stopped writing down all the words he could say at 150. He was saying two and three word sentences like "sorry spit" when he spit out his milk and "go get it" when he wanted something. He had a mild disability that affected him physically and had gross and fine motor delays that had nothing to do with intelligence. His manual dexterity was affected by this disability. He could not walk until he was 18 1/2 months old because his muscles seemed weak. I carried him around a lot so he could look at whatever he wanted to look at and answer his questions.
He was saying "is dat?" at 12 months about everything and he learned a lot that way. He was a happy kid and got so excited when he learned new things.

He wanted me to read at least 20 books a day to him. He recognized some letters at 12 and 13 months and would count to four because he watched a show called Teletubbies and heard the numbers.

He did some computer games where he had to identify letters when he was two and at three he was doing Reader Rabbit first grade and it did include some math. At 2 1/2 he could not only read some words but also identify words that were spelled out for him. At 4 he memorized a 300 word script and could read his Alice in Wonderland Lines that were about 5th grade level.

When he was seven an educational psychologist that gave him an achievement test and brief intelligence test. He thought he was probably highly gifted but would need a full scale IQ test to confirm and we could not afford it. My son's friends at the time were three and four years older and we were told this was fine since his mental age was higher than average.

He always had trouble sleeping.