The course w/ the most homework, though, is her world history class and that is the one where she is not taking pre-AP. 9th grade only offers pre-AP not AP and I don't think that you get the extra GPA point for pre-AP. She's taking pre-AP in English and Bio and is also taking the 10th grade science class (that one isn't available in pre-AP, thankfully!).

One conversation we're going to have tonight is that her bio grade is suffering significantly b/c the history class is taking up so much time that she hasn't had time to study for the one quiz they had and forgot to bring an assignment with her to class b/c she had the due date down wrong so that one garnered a really low grade b/c she rushed and tried to replicate it in a few mins at the begining of class. She really needs to get her grade up in that class.

I'd just stop doing the coloring in history and deal with the lower grades for turning in black and white pencil drawings and redirect my attn to bio. If she gets some Bs or Cs in history, she has enough of a cushion to hopefully keep that grade at least at an A- (its an A+ now).