I'm looking for the Reis Article. All I have so far is this abstract:

The writer discusses the personality issues and personal choices that gifted and talented females face as they try to realize their potential. The single greatest issue for gifted, ambitious females has been identified as the ethic of care, along with belief in the importance of relationships. Other key issues are related to a sense of self and self-efficacy; multipotentiality; resilience; fear of success; lack of planning or poor planning; hiding or doubting abilities and feeling different; the imposter syndrome; confusion about effort and ability; perfectionism; conflicting messages from different environments; unrealistic expectations or lowered aspirations; self-doubt, self-criticism, and comparisons; religious training; loneliness; physical attractiveness; confusion about passivity, assertiveness, ambition, and accommodation; and the interaction between career and personal lives.

LOL - Looks like we'll have to start two new topics: Gifted female ex-children and Gifted male ex-children! Please give me a hand dear male cousins with some of your favorite links and tips.

Love and More Love,
Grinity (wink)

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com