JJsMom, I've yelled so many times lately. I'm at the end of my pregnancy and I've had the PM'S style cramps for two weeks. I don't act like I'm on the rag even when I am, but, pfff, it's got the best of me this week. I feel terrible. But I think it's aweful, but at least I'm not like this all the time. Embarrassing how sometimes Mamma acts like a baby. And up till now I've acted so grown up since I had a baby. I'll probably have a few more embarrassing days once the new baby gets the teething fevers keeping me up at night and then the pre-schooler wants all the attention all day long.

This program could be really good in so many ways. �I don't let Wyatt have anything to drink at bedtime because that's the only time he's still in pampers. �(I just cut and shared an orange, I'm not totally cruel.). He wanted something to drink. �I said no, it's bedtime. �He went to the fridge anyway and opened it. �I said Wyatt, get out of the fridge and go to bed. �He let out a single angry shriek. �Then he walked in here and said, "I need to go to time out. �I screamed."
That self-control is priceless. �I've posted before that I've always tried to avoid developing his emotional OE's since I lived them and have since learned something about them. �Meanwhile the hubby said, "you have to let him know you're not afraid of his feelings.". Which sounds true except I know that letting him get worked up and walking him through it isn't going to teach him how to control it. �It's going to give him practice and make him better at getting worked up. � This program is achieving what both the hubby and I wanted for our son. �It's teaching him self-control and without an emotional roller-coaster ride. �And at such a young age. �I got so lucky. �And on only the fourth parenting book I tried. �I'm not on commission, but if this keeps working I'm going to keep bragging.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar