http://giftedissues.davidsongifted....Differentiated_instructio.html#Post80016
Just posted it as a current events update from the church of what's happening now. This is, according to the google trail, the company that is most likely going to determine grade level standards for the country.

I do like imaginary projects also, so tell me what you'd like to accomplish with your centralized CBT program and we'll brainstorm and flesh out more of the working details. I like the "carreer tract" only as long as it's flexible enough for the student to change their minds up to the last minute. I'll say grade level as a point of reference even though with functional evaluations grade would not be tied to age and the system wouldn't assume the student is working at the same grade level across the board.

I guess you're saying this system would make it easier for parents to patchwork a education tailored to their child with one class in a public school and one class online and one class at a private school. Unless you're asking for more clear national school standards. Or maybe you're asking for more efficient tracking of individual students education? What do you want man? I can't read your mind.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar