It's lovely to have the intense and sensitive working without the dramas and I'm sure it will happen.

Talking of sensitive I have to share this - the last 2 days its been parent/teacher interviews at school so all the kids (about 600) have been in the hall watching a DVD (little red riding hood 3, I think he said) but of all the 600 kids, a wee bit in to the movie, mine turns to the teacher behind him and says "excuse me - this movie is way too scary for me, can I do something else please". And I guess because he asked so nicely he was allowed to go with a teacher and read a book in another classroom. I in 600 level of sensitivity but great manners! I was very proud of the way he handled it so maturely because last year at his other school they used movies way too much for my liking and they would make him sit through it even though he was in floods of tears and sitting on a teachers lap - go figure?

Like you say I think we get way more challenges in raising these kids but I wouldn't swap because life with them is also way more interesting - never a dull moment in this household!