Originally Posted by NMMOMTECH
The research I have are kids. The real ones. Ones that were home schooled and have dropped out of college, committed suicide, or have just tried to drop off the face of the plant. Your studies and research you have are not of children from NM, TX, CA or AZ. These are the states I work with on run ways and "lost children" Right now 74 percent of them were home schooled.

I'm lost. You are saying that you are actually a researcher who works with formerly-homeschooled kids? Frankly, I don't buy it. If you were an actual scientist you would need to publish your research, instead of just spouting off random "facts" in an internet forum. Again, anecdotes are not a reliable way to judge the efficacy of homeschooling. I know plenty of kids with plenty of problems who were not homeschooled. I also know several kids who were homeschooled and have no significant issues. (And I don't know any homeschooled kids with significant issues.)

And they're not "my" studies. They are the only studies that I am aware of that deal with homeschooled kids and how strong their social skills are. Again, if you are aware of actual studies that conclude otherwise, I'd love to see them.