Update: DH spoke to our insurance company and was told there should be no problem getting the eval covered. Looks like it wasn't submitted properly so he filed an appeal and we assume it will all be a non-issue. So yes apparently a CYA scenario that created unnecessary aggravation. That takes care of the money part but doesn't make me any more comfortable with the cavalier attitude...

VT seems to be helping so I do want DD to continue if we can. I think I will try to work out bringing her once every few weeks so the VT can monitor her progress, update excercises and continue to coordinate with school OT. If I'm lucky DH will agree to bring her so I won't have to deal with them and my now developed knee-jerk reaction looking for problems.

DO is about to go on maternity leave so is crazy busy as everyone tries to get needed appointments with her before she takes a month off. I don't think any conversation with her would be productive right now but will talk to her after she returns. Well assuming we are still with the practice at that point.

The really good news is DD hasn't complained of the nausea for a few days and is back to doing the VT exercises without too much grumbling. Crossing my fingers that she continues to improve and we can make this new plan work.

Thanks all!