Polarbear…we did rule out vision since that previous post. Testing was pretty consistent with small ups and downs, but nothing of statistical significance. No visuo-motor integration testing, but some executive functioning was done (as best it can for a 6year old) and came out within normal limits with no remarkable findings. Stealth dyslexia is not ruled out yet, but I had a friend who is a psychologist and does a lot of testing give me an off the record opinion and she said for him, if its there it will likely not show up until at least 5th grade. She was actually one of the people who suggested the ADHD diagnosis. I do not think we have solved the underachievement problem, but we are continuing to work on it. I suspect from everyone I have spoken to, at some point over the next few years he will either magically figure it all out, or he will end up with a 2e diagnosis. I am ok (ish) with the waiting at this point because I feel like I have exhausted all thought processes and we are doing everything we can to support and help him through this process. That said, I have found it interesting the number of people who have suggested getting him the ADHD diagnosis recently which is why I posted this thread.