I'm going to take a crack at this Self-Awareness thingy from Zen Scanner's link to see if I can answer it in the style of an Ivy League Automata:

"Before you begin the college planning and preparation process, you will need to gather some basic information about yourself:

What types of subjects, activities, and jobs do you like? Which ones you do not like?

Answer: "I like any subject, activity, or job that will help me get into Harvard. I don't like whatever Harvard doesn't like. My parents make these decisions for me."

Which skills and abilities do you possess?

Answer: "I am very good at doing activities that are important to get me into Harvard."

What do you believe are your strongest areas? Your weakest?

Answer: "I don't have any weaknesses. My parents think that I am awesome!"

What are your values? What is most important to you? Very important? Unimportant?

Answer: "I think that being a successful professional is critical to my success. Succeeding is the most important thing to me. I want to avoid failure at all costs so failure is unimportant."

What are some of your future school and career goals? What you see yourself doing in five or ten years?

Answer: "I see myself pursuing three careers at the same time. I want to be an Investment Banker, an Attorney Who Gets Paid Lots of Money to Help the Poor, and a Dermatologist. This is why I want to get into Harvard because Harvard will help me achieve these goals. I also want to run a big art charity to help people."

What kinds of environment do you prefer? Big cities? Small towns?

Answer: "I want to be where I can be successful."

Last edited by JonLaw; 08/29/12 03:00 PM. Reason: Why not?