Yeah, quick easy solutions always bring out the skeptic in me. When they are being suggested by a first time poster, I would tend toward even greater skepticism.

The difficult thing when dealing with stuff like this is that a lot of the treatments that people suggest, vision therapy included, are not well thought of by the greater traditional medical community and, as much as I'd love a "fix," I'm not sure that there is one especially in these types of things that have little or no scientific data to support them.

Mostly, I'd like techniques that we could use to help her learn to make her own accommodations for the areas where she struggles. In re to the ADD, we've been somewhat able to do that. She underlines words in directions that are asking her to do something so she remembers that there are three things to do, for instance, rather than just two b/c she underlined three words. I just don't know what the work arounds for her other issues might be.

I am going to pick up the books suggested earlier, though, in the hopes that they might have some ideas.