Sorry, I was rushing at the end, at work.

I started motivation, ie hunger as a thought.

Because I think the hunger drives post school success, particularly as we go into the lack of jobs. NYU and Columbia dental and medical schools are 80% Indian and Asian by demographic and I don't mean born here and ethnic background, I mean not born here. Those populations are each 4 times the US and they are gaining material affluence, they want their kids educated and the university system has not been developed. But then they stay here. Job opportunities are getting very scarce. The recent generation is the first statistically to do less well than than the previous in terms of job salaries upon graduation. It is going to get worse.

There was an article I read about gifted and aptitude. And education to train for a job is not the current attitude. People think that you get educated for education sake and the job will come. But the jobs are not coming.

I want DD to be prepared in the best way. And if there are ways to help her, just like telling her now "drugs are bad" so that at 14 is is imprinted in mind, the most I can do to give her options for long term career choices, I want to give her as a parent.

Ren