I think there are some interesting ideas here. One thing I was thinking about when I wrote that all the kids were good, nice kids, is the oldest son of the organ guy. He is now about 16, cool surfer dude. This kid, even when early teen, never forgot to acknowledge DD, we are talking when she was 3 or 4, say hello and ask how she was doing. How many young teens do you know do this? This shows a real sense of confidence.

This is difference between the kids. The confidence factor.

I acknowledge this is a sample of 2 but I do this internal analysis about everything and I thought I would share it with you guys, as many are similar dissecting situations.

I do try and give DD work ethic, the best I know how but I also try and give her the confidence factor. When we were in Egypt in April and in the market, I was demonstrating my bargaining technique and how you set your price and walk away. Each time the guy the came running after me. A little thing but something I remember my father teaching me. And as a kid I would be embarrassed that he didn't pay up, when buying a car, but I got the lesson. I remember getting the call that night at home and the deal was done at my father's price. A little thing but that is all I have at the moment.

Confidence factor. Maybe part of the work ethnic, maybe something more.

Maybe some of that is hard to teach in a world of bullys. I don't know.

Ren