Kriston-

Every option has positives and negatives, and you've hit upon two of the biggies for homeschooling. One is that it can be hard to keep the house in order when it is occupied so much, and you have to have the educational stuff readily accessible. The other is that many of us have to work hard at giving ourselves a break. I am lucky enough to have a DH who works from home several days a week. I can run here or there without hauling all the kiddos along every single time. Let me tell you Moms with kids in school, a solo trip to the grocery store can feel like Heaven! LOL, but I also try to schedule an hour away here or there when I don't have to do anything. I try to get out with my friends several times a year, and attend the adults only homeschool support group meeting when I have an interest in the topic to be addressed. As my toddler grows older, I will be making more of an effort to have "me" time and couple time with DH. It isn't easy to keep this stuff from getting pushed to the back burner though, and months can go by and I feel myself getting crabby for no particular reason. Be good to yourself, and your whole family will profit!