Thanks for the post. Homeschooling has been on my mind a lot these days and we may be leaning towards this direction.

Originally Posted by Kriston
True! I always deadpan that we lock DS in the basement and just toss books down the stairs to him so none of us has to speak to anyone.

tee-hee-hee!

LOL. If we ever do homeschool this may be a perfect reply to all the "You must drive each other crazy" comments.

Originally Posted by Lorel
The other is that many of us have to work hard at giving ourselves a break. I am lucky enough to have a DH who works from home several days a week. I can run here or there without hauling all the kiddos along every single time. Let me tell you Moms with kids in school, a solo trip to the grocery store can feel like Heaven!

This is one of the top reasons why I am kind of reluctant about homeschooling. This school years both of my kids are finally in PreK/K and I have a few hours for myself. It's not too much but it makes a huge difference for my sanity even though I mostly use it for the solo trips to grocery store and errands smile May be I could just get a sitter for a few hours each week.

What I really wish for is a partial homeschooling, I am not sure if that's doable.

LMom