Brainstorming possibilities with no sense of liklihoods:

1) One reason not to share would be that the school or a teacher may use it for an artificial lens against their achievement. That could make them look unfavorably at 2E impact areas as lazy underachieving whilst ignoring the 2E aspect.

2) There could also be catch-22 situations where some standard test A is required to access a program which is a similar test to B, but since they have B scores they don't do A and that option is unavailable.

3) In regions where scores are too commonly obtained under suspect conditions, the school may make an assumption that private scores are way over-representative of actual aptitude.

4) Some people seem hardwired to look at the negative, and they may fixate on the lowest subtest with total disregard to the overall meaning. Like if there is an average processing speed score, they could argue that the kid couldn't keep up with a gifted class despite having reasoning scores out past three standard deviations.

Again, no idea how these weigh out compared to advantages. To me if I had to thrust them upon the school, I'd expect worst case results. If they were eager to see them, then I'd anticipate a more positive reaction.