Thanks DeHe, for the kind words.
I will say that having a variety of settings in my life has been the balm for me.

KVmum,
I'm glad to see that you are sounding more grounded and seeing the bigger picture. This is hard to do when they go through their 'spurts' but sometimes just noticing and regaining my own emotional footing has helped my family rebalance.
Of course when I left work and she started attended preschool for only a few hours a week, she didn't see any need for me to stop!
LOL!!! Yup - DS didn't see the need until he turned 13, then he was so grateful that I had work outside the house, and told me to stop paying so much attention to him. But he said it more colorfully. So there's a point for 'enjoy it while you got it!'

Glad to hear that your DD is playing solo more today! Every day a new adventure. Good luck with the workbook, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions. My guess is that as an Introvert with a clingy kid, you may have to 'notice and connect to your good character' what you are doing well in the moment also - have fun!

Grinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com