You must be kidding. I started this thread, and now my posts are being deleted because I am judged to be veering off topic. May I ask: according to whom? Exactly what is the topic of this thread anyway? Did someone else hijack the topic of this thread when I was not looking? If so, who is now leading the discussion?

It wasn't just your posts that were deleted. The posts were deemed to be off-topic according to me, the board moderator. While some variation from strictly-gifted education topics are allowed, I have seen discussions like this fall off track before on this forum, and it is my job to keep them on track. So you are not being singled out. The topic of this thread is your NASA Academy of the Physical Science proposal. If you wish to discuss a topic that does not focus around gifted ed, I suggest you find the appropriate forum that specifies in that topic. You are also welcome to discuss whatever you like over private messaging. Please send me a private message if you have any questions (and that goes for everyone).

Best regards,
Mark