Same here i haven't mentioned my DS23mo yet because I didn't think he was gifted until the last 2 months. He just does things differently. He wasn't showing anything achedemically. But he has always had very advanced motor skills. He walked at 9mo. He was climbing something by himself at the park at 19 mo that DS3 had just figured out how to climb that week. He also has held a pencil perfectly, like an adult, since 20 months (DS3 still can't figure out how to hold a pencil correctly). He has very good consentrated control of his writing.
Recently though, I thought he didn't know his letters because he wouldn't tell me when I'd ask him. But i found now if i ask him to get a letter for me from his magnetic letters, he knows them. He also was walking around a couple weeks ago and counted to 12 out of no where. Then the next week i started to count in Spanish..Uno, Dos....and DS23mo finished to 10. I couldn't believe it because i hadn't taught him the spanish.
I think a big thing was when it was just DS3.. i had more time and did consentrate more on teaching him things, more one on one time. With more kids maybe we get a little buisier ...even though I fell i really try to make that time. Also I think the sencond will lern the same way as the first, but then I realize they all learn differently. DS23mo seems to pick up a lot of his learning from listening to his big brother DS3. HE wants to do everything his big brother does.

Last edited by Jenafur; 01/11/08 12:24 PM.