Today was great! No side effects other than a little dry mouth. DS drank lots of water for that. He was tired because he was up from 1-5 am this morning (ugh!), but we didn't see any of the emotional side effects today. It's strange that he woke up like that because he had no problem falling asleep and slept soundly from 8pm-1am last night. He thought he'd slept an entire night!

When the medication wears off around dinner time he gets a little hyper, but he's really happy. He had no trouble falling asleep again tonight; I'm hoping he STAYS asleep til morning. He had a low grade fever this afternoon/evening, but the doctor says it's not related. He's probably coming down with something. So, it looks like we'll get another day to observe at home before he goes to school on Wednesday (if he's well).

The doctor did say that if the emotional side effects do not subside in a day or two, she wants us to half the dose. We're already on the lowest dose of Vyvanse. Today ds was calm and focused on a school project we were working on. We did a painting activity as well for about an hour and a half, and he was really concentrating. He says he feels like his brain is working better and is more focused. For the first time ever, he sat and read a book silently to himself! I hope tomorrow is another good day, but I'm remaining cautious. Thanks again for the support!