According to my mother, I was the highest score the tester had ever seen at the school (I generally regard this as a myth lol). She tells me 'the number' was 165, but I have no idea what test this would be. It would be most likely around 89/90 - so whatever was popular then, I assume. Honestly, for a long time I never gave it any thought. It wasn't until we had our daughter and she was clearly advanced that I begin to do research. And then I started talking to my mother about it more and I feel through the research I've done for my daughter, I've learned a lot more about myself as well. I definitely don't always feel "smart". I put an extreme amount of pressure on myself. But, I recognize so many of the gifted traits in myself and my daughter. I don't know for sure where I actually fall in the scale, and I don't really care too much. It won't make any difference in my current life. My mother is highly intelligent, as was her father.

My husband, I believe is very likely gifted as well, but I can't say where I feel he falls either.

Z - 01/23/11 and O - 05/12/13