I made the initial mistake of believing that meetings with the school consisted of many educated adults, all with different perspectives and experience, united with a common goal: how to best serve my DD's educational needs. I therefore came in with an open mind to what they might propose, based on what they may have learned and seen from similar cases, and ready to educate them on our DD's specific needs and quirks, and how their proposals would affect her, which they would be very interested to learn.

Yeah, I was so young and dumb.

In this case, I would forward the teacher's response to the assistant principal, make sure the psych's letter is attached, and politely explain how a 15-minute meeting weeks away is inadequate for the situation at hand, and ask the AP what can be done to facilitate a meeting ASAP, so we can get a 504 in place for my DD, with interventions required urgently per psych evaluation (see attached), and as required by federal law.

Yeah, I'm that parent now, though I would describe my style as more of a crowbar than a hammer, as I use every single bit of leverage I can find, and keep on working the cracks until I can force the doors open. Interesting side effect, it seems the school gave DD an unusual opportunity this year, unasked, just to avoid having to deal with me.