I also agree on acting ASAP. I tried to give the benefit of the doubt for way too long, when I should have just gone straight to the principal and started there, and kept going back to them instead of trying to discuss issues with the levels in between when I started to feel them push back/switch off during discussions. It was the established "process" at the school to talk first to the teacher, then the HOD, then the vice-principal, and only then the principal (the last two only if discussions weren't "working" with other staff members), but it got me nowhere - for the last 2 weeks DS was at the school the teacher simply ignored us completely, then the communication sheet "disappeared" from his file, so we had no proof we'd even tried to communicate with her (we weren't allowed to call them directly or email them, you had to use the coms sheet or call the office to request a meeting).

I also agree that if the teacher is either inexperienced in this area, or someone who doesn't "buy into" giftedness/adhd, then you probably also aren't going to get far with her. Is there anyone at the school like a counselor who could mediate between you and try find out what the issue is? If she really isn't willing to do even that, then I'd request a teacher change from the principal.

All the best! I am glad you have such great support from the psych though!

“...million-to-one chances crop up nine times out of ten.”
-Terry Pratchett