Update:
School started last week. Math placement exam was the week before - she bombed it. I can't prove that it's because she didn't have accommodations.
The counselor's computer broke, so she lost her draft and has to recreate the 504 from her handwritten notes. I'm not sure she has any. We certainly don't have a document yet. We have a new meeting date for exactly 30 days after that placement test, two weeks from now.
The counselor did not inform the new teachers that DD has any difficulties whatsoever.
The school psych has been replaced, so the old one won't have any input. I'm not sure the new one has been invited to the meeting.
We've learned that although last year's teacher recommended DD for the writing help class, the counselor chose not to offer it to her.
DD has come home stonefaced/crying twice (in five class days) over the writing load in her math class. Every time they do group work, she has to write NINE complete sentences analyzing the work. At her pace, this would take nine hours.
One morning she didn't make it to first period because the front office sent her in to see the new psych instead because "I'm not going to send a kid to class if she's crying."
She is so paralyzed she can't even think about what might help.

It's not looking good. I wish we had a good private option here.

The most we have going for us is that a second opinion says we don't need further testing and our current recommendations are the right ones. Second best, we found a writing therapist DD likes and will work for, but she's booked until at least the end of college essay season. We are also pretty happy with her teachers/classes this year - if she can actually access the curriculum, we believe she will learn something new. That IF is the problem.