What bluemagic said. ^

My DD started to do geometric constructions in about 5th grade, I think-- around pre-algebra, anyway. However, she did not have the kind of rigorous instruction in proofs that DH and I both vividly (and very very fondly) recall from geometry instruction. Even honors didn't do much of it-- though they were exposed to the idea, unlike the non-honors peers.

I was also (pleasantly) surprised by just how much molecular biology and biochem is in high school biology coursework these days.

22B's point is the one that I was attempting to make, btw-- at least, that is how administrative bureaucracy can see the answers to those questions if you live in a state that has very particular graduation standards. It's bizarre, and yes, asinine to have to jump through many additional hoops in order to prove that you're not in the "no, never" group... seems like burden of proof ought to be nicely satisfied by doing higher math, after all, but it's not about logic or rationality, I'm afraid.

It's about PROVING it to those who frankly could care less about my family in particular.

Schrödinger's cat walks into a bar. And doesn't.