Originally Posted by NotSoGifted
This might not be a problem. We are in PA. Middle school Algebra I and Geometry do not go on the HS transcript. Every year there are a few 8th and 9th graders that have taken all of the HS math courses (through Linear Algebra), and they attend classes at a local university (fortunately, there are three 4-year schools within walking distance). No one goes to the local CCs, because they are further away and they are not as good as the nearby colleges. It is fine at our district HS if you never even take a math class there - you just need three years of math somewhere.
Wow you have classes through Linear Algebra? Do you also have multi-variable Calculus or Differential Equations class? I ask because college level Linear Algebra class shouldn't even need to require Calculus.

The highest level math class in my district is B.C. Calculus that despite the fact that 10% of kids take Geometry in 8th grade. The school just suggests AP Statistics (non Calc Based) or AP Computer Science in the senior year. And they don't offer the calculus based physics AP. A few students take classes at a local university. Other districts and a local private school do offer multi-variable calculus.