Okay, now that even the pediatrician is telling me she can't stay in the same school, and in my heart I know this, we are seriously looking at switching her to a private school. She will have to be accepted there, and has to shadow next week, so I need to figure out what to do in the meantime. There may be a week of "flux". I might just homeschool her those days, help her get settled again, love her lots, and cherish her. I am sick and tired of how the public school labeled her a "difficult, stubborn, strong willed child" and put in her in a little box. First off, she was bored, secondly, she got bullied, thirdly the school first told her she could sit in the office and read all day until she felt "brave" enough to go to class. Then when they realized that she literally would read all day and never go to class, they tried to force her to go, physically. Then she lost it, but only then. This public school is doing fine for my 8 year old dd, but she learns more traditionally, has lots of close friends, etc. I have come to realize we can't "make or mold" our dd to fit into the school, she will just become depressed and probably do horrible in school. Any advice? Anything?