This does not sound like an introverted kid, that does well with homeschooling. She sounds like she is out there, and missed a couple of years of interaction and there are going to be some "conflict". We moved countries and I have seen some "conflicts" that I may regard as bullying because my kid is being intimidated but it also the other kid just isn't nice. And my kid has to find her tribe. Which she has.
I also think that you have figure out a challenging work environment. My kid turned 9 in grade 4 without a grade skip. She does accelerated online math, she takes extracurricular Mandarin and is a student at the National ballet school. She has to learn good habits because she can be very disorganized and take the easy path. Some kids will and those are those gifties that end up with no options in life. Especially the visual spatial. They are messy, disorganized and if they do not learn to manage, they will lose jobs and chances at opportunities.

One of the things you learn on this site, all our kids are smart but very different. You have to figure out your kid and what options are available. But it is also the age of the internet so there are many options available. It also means added work for you. If you had a kid with disabilities, it would be a lot more work for the rest of your life. This is more short lived but necessary if you want your life to optimize. And that is what it is all about. Optimization of that cool brain they got. Some have a great V8 that runs with standard maintenance and then you have those bloody Ferrari V12's that require their own mechanics. I have the Italian model. She is worth it but I have no life.