I think it's lovely that Mirman is working for so many gifted students. I have no qualms about Bianca sharing her positive reviews and I am interested in hearing about what they have to offer.

I am also aware that there are people who are unhappy with the whole Mirman deal, some of them parents of former students. I am sorry to hear any story about a child not having their academic needs met, and it seems particularly ironic and sad to hear this sort of thing in reference to a school that is purportedly for the gifted. It is important to remember though, that there is no one "Magic" solution when it comes to education. Every child and maybe even more so, every gifted child, will need something different.

I often say that homeschooling works great for my family, but is isn't going to be great for every family. Isn't it fantastic that we have choices? It would be better if there were more affordable methods of education, but at least we are not stuck with a single educational path for every American child. THAT would be a nightmare.