Edwin I sincerely wish you and your family the best for next year.

But this, I mean, come on! Most gifted kids don't have this. Of course Mirman is like this. And saying " I don't mean to brag?" I do realize I am in the minority here thinking this kind of "not bragging" is repugnant.
Originally Posted by bianc850a
Ok. So I will give you guys one (or a few) more reason(s) to DOK and then I promise to be quiet for the rest of the school year (10 more days!!)

Room one has become even smaller (only 15 children per classroom) with two teachers.

We are getting five new teachers. Our new coordinator of Educational Technology for the lower school comes with a Masters in Technology in Education from the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Although this is the teacher who I am most impressed by, all the others come with equally impressive credentials.

The new center for communications will be completed next month. It will have 2 additional classrooms, a great library (with a special place for authors to come and read to the small children) and a conference room to be used for distance education (it will have state of the art computers)

The science rooms (both lower and upper school) will be upgraded with more modern equipment/new furniture.

The computer labs will have new computers.

The new electronic white boards will be installed. Then next year the school will go to one-on-one laptop program.

Sorry guys, I don't mean to brag, it is just that our headmaster just hosted a "headmaster's coffee" to update us on all the things going on next year.