No unfortunately he teaches high school and mainly the kids can't read and write (as in literacy) sometimes they just don't speak, read or write well in English...I know let's put them in a class of 50 in drama!!! Sometimes they do their monologues in spanish. Some are deaf, LD, etc. but not specifically dysgraphic. He does not give many quizzes and tests. If someone had a keyboarding accommodation of course they would get it with the initial test.

Uh he more than cares....some students really don't want to retake and are thrilled with the score they got. If you can figure out a way to orally test 10-15 students while 40 others take a test as a single adult let me know. It is almost like they also get a preview of the test...the written test or quiz is never entered into the grade book....I think you aren't getting it he is following the plans just giving them a chance to do as much written as they can it is rare they can't do at least some of it. And oral/alternative assessment/extended time is on just about every plan.

...reading is pleasure, not just something teachers make you do in school.~B. Cleary