Thank you everyone ,

After getting out from the meeting and process everything that they told us , i felt like this wasn't right . Overnight i kept thinking about it , and it is true with what you guys are saying . It's like they're trying to shaping him into something that he's not , something that will make it easier for the school . Just like Master of none said they'll be happy once DS is an empty obedient shell .

I do agree that we have to teach him what is appropriate to argue about and when the right time to do that also . Yesterday , he came home and he was 4 initials short from meeting his goal , and i signed his paper , he was dying to tell me what was happening . Esp. during PE , and when i said i don't want to hear it , he was quiet , and at the end of the day he asked me , if i was okay , because i looked sad , and he was sorry that i looked sad . During bed time , he was really wanting to tell me again what was happening at PE .. but we tried to do what the school told us to do . It was hard , this morning again he tried to talk with me , and he was very frustrated and he was so upset and he said that he hates liar . By then i knew he's really trying hard to get me engaged into the conversation , telling me the story . Again i rejected him and he was really upset .

I hate doing that to him , i always wanted to know what was happening at school . And now all of sudden we have to shut him down like that .. so that he will not argue and learning just to nod and say yes ma'am yes sir , no ma'am no sir .

frown